The Scottish Vaccine Update provides current information and practical advice about immunisation policy, practice and vaccine supply in Scotland for front line health professionals.
This issue reports on:
- changes to the childhood pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) schedule taking place from 6 April 2020
- expiry dates for Fluenz Tetra® issued for the 2019/20 children’s programme
- maternal Pertussis programme – change to dTaP/IPV vaccine
- update to Bexsero® Patient Information Leaflet
- Green Book chapter updates
vaccine supply (non-centrally supplied)