Content on this website is © copyright Health Protection Scotland for the NHS National Services Scotland, the NHSScotland and its agents unless otherwise stated.
News organisations may copy, quote, publish and broadcast material from this website without payment and without approval provided they observe the conditions below. Other users may copy or download material from this website for private research and study without payment and without approval provided they observe the conditions below.
Conditions of Waiver
The conditions of the waiver of copyright are that users observe the following conditions:
- Quote the source as the Health Protection Scotland as required
- Do not use the material in a misleading context or in a derogatory manner
- Provide Health Protection Scotland a complimentary copy of a print publication
- Provide Health Protection Scotland with URL address of a website using copied material (except Press Releases).
Exclusions from Waiver
The following material may not be copied and is excluded from the waiver:
- The Health Protection Scotland and NHS National Services Scotland logos
- Any photographs
Any other use of copyright material belonging to Health Protection Scotland and its agents requires the formal permission of Health Protection Scotland.
Health Protection Scotland
NHS National Services Scotland
5 Cadogan Street
Email: HPS Web Manager